Sunday, July 15, 2012
014 Fall 1875 Orders and Results
Britain (Prime Minister Lord Stanley)
Nine Centres Builds One
1. Fleet Barents Sea Holds
2. Fleet Norway to Norwegian Sea
3. Army Denmark to Belgium
4. Fleet North Sea convoys Army Denmark to Belgium
5. Fleet Kiel to Berlin (BOUNCE)
6. Fleet Liverpool to Irish Sea
7. Fleet London to Wales
8. Army Munich supports fleet Kiel to Berlin (Support Cut)
The Russian Empire (His Imperial Majesty The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russians, Tsar Alexander III)
Five Centres No Change
Fleet Gulf of Bothnia to St.Petersburg SC
Army Moscow Supports Fleet Gulf of Bothnia to St.Petersburg SC
Army Galicia Supports AH Army Budapest to Rumania
Army Prussia to Berlin (BOUNCE)
Army Warsaw Supports Army in Galicia
The Restored Eastern Roman Empire (Flavius Justinian, Imperator)
Seven centres No Change
1. Fleet Naples supports A-H Army in Rome.
2. Fleet Aegean Sea moves to the Ionian Sea.
3. Army Sevastopol moves to the Ukraine.
4. Army Armenia moves to Sevastopol.
5. Army Rumania supports Army Sevastopol to the Ukraine. (Support Cut)
(DISPLACED-DISBANDS No Possible Retreat)
6. Army Greece holds.
7. Army Bulgaria supports Army Rumania.(Support Cut)
8. Army Constantinople supports Army Bulgaria.
The Austro-Hungarian Empire (His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty Franz Joseph)
Seven Centres Builds Two
Army Trieste to Venice
Army Rome support Army Trieste to Venice
Army Budapest to Rumania
Army Serbia to Bulgaria (BOUNCE)
Army Vienna to Budapest
Nova Roma (Count Benito Spartacus) Civil Disorder
0 Centres Disbands Two Eliminated
1. Army Tuscany Holds
2. Fleet Gulf of Lyon Holds
3. Fleet Marseilles Holds (DISPLACED-DISBANDS Civil Disorder)
la République française (Patrice de Mac-Mahon, président de la République française)
Six Centres Builds One
1. Fleet Mid-Atlantic Ocean moves to Western Mediterranean
2. Fleet North Africa moves to Tunis
3. Army Burgundy moves to Munich (BOUNCE)
4. Army Gascony moves to Marsailles
5. Fleet Spain (South Coast) supports Army Gascony to Marsailles