Saturday, January 7, 2012

Diplomacy 2012: The Game's afoot!!!

I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

William Shakespeare's Henry V Act 3 Scene 1

Challenges have been issued. Invitations have been sent. The rules are defined. The board wakens. We await word from the players in this drama.

I hope that the Spring 1901 orders will be ready and posted before the end of January.   It has been almost 6 months since the end of the last game, and my time has been concentrated on my studies, which are coming to an end. I am in the final week of my accounting program at Dawson College in Montreal and I start a six week internship with Canadian Pacific Railway on the 16th. Then its once more unto the breach, as I return to the job market. For some reason I think I'll have more time for gaming. I may be mistaken....

No comments:

Post a Comment