Monday, April 9, 2012

Government Falls. Player needed to take control.


To the readers of Captain’s Blog: Diplomacy I have an appeal to make. I need a player.

M. Adolphe Thiers, président de la République française has resigned from the game. He has far more serious matters on his mind. We hoped that this game would provide a distraction from the problems being faced by him and loved ones. Unfortunately he does not have the heart to continue with the game.

On that note, I am seeking a player who is willing to step in and take control of France. If you are interested or have any questions please email me directly at rhingley (at) yahoo.com  I am sure you know what I mean.

Note: Due to the resignation of the French player, the game will be on hold this week only as I try to find a replacement. We will resume the Spring 1873 turn, if a replacement is found or not on Saturday. I ask you to refrain from Diplomacy until that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment