Fleet Edinburgh to Norwegian Sea
Fleet Liverpool to Clyde (BOUNCE)
Fleet North Sea supports Fleet Kiel to Holland
Fleet Kiel to Holland
Fleet Skagerrak to Norway
Fleet English Channel Holds
Army Denmark to Kiel
The German Empire (Otto Eduard Leopold, Prince of Bismarck, Duke of Lauenburg, by command of His Imperial and Royal Majesty The German Emperor, King of Prussia)
Army St. Petersburgh Holds
Fleet Clyde Holds
The Russian Empire (His Imperial Majesty The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russians, Tsar Alexander III)
Fleet Rumania Holds
Fleet Rumania Disbands
Army Galicia to Budapest (BOUNCE)
Army Warsaw to Silesia
Army Berlin Holds
Army Moscow to St Petersburg (BOUNCE)
Fleet Baltic to Gulf of Bothnia
The Restored Eastern Roman Empire (Flavius Justinian, Imperator)
1. Fleet Ionian Sea Supports Army Greece.
2. Army Greece Supports Army Constantinople to Bulgaria.
3. Army Bulgaria Moves to Rumania.
4. Army Constantinople Moves to Bulgaria.
5. Fleet Smyrna Moves to Aegean Sea.
The Austro-Hungarian Empire (His Imperial and Royal Apostolic Majesty Franz Joseph)
Army Serbia Supports Turkish Army Bulgaria to Rumania
Army Budapest to Galicia (BOUNCE)
Army Vienna To Tyrolia
Army Trieste supports Army Vienna to Tyrolia
Nova Roma (Count Benito Spartacus)
Fleet Western Mediterranean to Gulf of Lyon
Fleet Tyrrhenian supports Fleet Western Mediterranean (Order not Possible)
la République française (Patrice de Mac-Mahon, président de la République française)
1. Fleet Portugal moves to Mid-Atlantic Ocean
2. Fleet Brest supports Fleet Portugal to Mid-Atlantic Ocean
3. Army Belgium stands
4. Army Picardy supports Army Belgium
5. Army Burgundy moves to Munich (BOUNCE)
6. Fleet Marsailles moves to Spain (South Coast)
Fall 1874 Orders are due Sunday June 10th at 9:00 AM ET